- Improved activity package related file handling so that missing or erroneous files do not prevent opening the Lab. This allows also creating a package from empty folder.
- devdata/env.json file is now monitored and changes to it are applied without needing to reopen the activity package.
- condaConfig location defined in package.yaml is now respected.
Learn about our tools and infrastructure.
August 5, 2020
August 4, 2020
- Software Robot Developer forum is here! Post your question or start a discussion here: https://forum.robocorp.com/
- We have a renewed feedback form on Robohub, you can find it on the lower right corner.
- You can now track your course progress on Hub under any course. More features related to this coming soon.
- An article about Running Robocloud worker as a Windows Service here
July 28, 2020
- Ability to "Unlink account" from cloud added
- "Bounce" added on Mac to notify users of init/load completion
- Command+Q now works when app is focused (fix)
- Search window closing icon is now visible (fix)
- Revert to package management window on failure to load package(fix)
- Other fixes to improve robustness on faulty situations
July 17, 2020
- Activity packages using the package.yaml now has better support in Robocloud
- Packages with multiple activities are easier to use
- When using a package.yaml you no longer need to define command when adding activities to a process.
- In the Process -view Activities table you can now see the package and the activity without browsing into each activity.
Command Onlytype packages the command is also shown in the
- You are now able to change the order of the activities in a process by just drag-n-dropping them.
- Starting process via API will now returns the started process details
- You can then query the process status
- Check out the article about the API usage
- Vault end-to-end encryption improved to use
AES-256-CBCfor the symmetric part of the encryption. Also added the capability to change/update the encryption algorithms later on. Related update to rpaframework coming as well. This change will not require code changes.